As organizations deploy more enterprise-level solutions, they require an extensible user directory such as Microsoft Active Directory. The Microsoft® certified System Engineers and solution architects have proven expertise in the migration of Microsoft Active Directory. Our consultants and engineers adhere to industry and vendor-specific best practices and are trained and certified in the latest migration technologies.
Directory Migration services entail;
- Migration planning.
- Installation, upgrade, and optimization of Active Directory infrastructure.
- Expert level technical support during transition.
Benefits of well-implemented Directory Migration provide organizations with:
- Minimum user disruption.
- Improved and more flexible authentication.
- Improved organization efficiencies.
- Improved security through best practices and greater granularity.
- Improved directory backup and restore, including restore of discrete elements.
- Increased ease of management.
Active Directory migration scenarios include:
- Inter-forest migration, more common in companies where an acquisition or merger has taken place and restructuring of the forest is required
- Intra-forest migration typically includes restructuring and collapsing resources in the same Active Directory forest, common in companies who need to expand or consolidate the number of their domains